Thursday, September 5, 2013

Off to a great start

The past few days of school have been a new experience being outside of the classroom.  I have had the opportunity to work with great teachers getting Dropbox integrated into their curriculum.  In general, I have had positive student feedback about using Dropbox to deliver students assignments rather than making so many copies.  I believe I heard "saving trees" on more than one occasion.  The downfall...wifi.  If your classroom does not have adequate connection, then it is frustrating for both the teacher and student.

Please contact me if you would like to set up a time to get your students receiving and turning in work via Dropbox.  The teachers I have worked with are Marty Allen, MB Cox, Angie Chandler, Tonya Wentzel, and Suzzette Patterson.  Check with them and see if Dropbox is right for you and your students.

If you are a Nearpod fan, I may have some good news.  I am checking into upgrading to make Nearpod more accessible, hopefully good details coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment